Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Resident Evil 5 (Demo)

On Monday(Jan 26th) the playable demo of Resident Evil 5 hit the Xbox Live Marketplace, and I thought I would check it out. The demo includes 2 levels, playable in single player, and co-op (both offline and online). So far I have no tried out the co-operative play, but I have done both levels in single player. The visuals were spectacular, even for a demo! They gameplay was fun, but it felt a little bit clunky, which hopefully they will improve upon. I had loads of fun blasting away zombies with the pistol and shotgun in the first level, but i couldn't help but notice that almost all of the zombies flew back the exact same way when I hit them with the shotgun. (Hopefully they will improve that too, but bear with it, it's only a demo :] ) For once, the AI wasn't incompetent (not naming any names... *ahem Ashley * She actually supplied me with ammo, saved me a couple times, and even killed a couple zombies for me. Anyways, the demo seemed amazing, so if you haven't checked it out, I definitely reccommend downloading it. Oh, but only if you're old enough.
In other news, just random, but Capcom announced special boxart for the 360 version, woot! I look forward to seeing Chris and Sheva on March 13 when it hits store shelves

1 comment:

BlenderMF said...

sounds cool, need my xbox back first though