Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mah Favorite Games...ever ~~~~~ZOMBIE C

OK, so my favorite games
my 11 favorite games
cause 10 is for maggots!

11: Sims 2
Genghis Khan and Hitler don't like each other much, maybe cause Khan is having an affair with Hitlers wife
10: Call Of Duty 2
The first game which I played completely through in one sitting.
9: Company Of Heroes
Get it, Play it.
8: Gears of War
Made me feel like a real big man.
7: Half-life 2 (Including Ep 1 and 2)
Crowbar and Gravgun, who could want more
6: Pokemon Red (Only the best!)
My childhood Heroin
5: Medieval 2 Total War
Ima taking Europe for the motherland
4: Golden Eye
First FPS I played. Made James bond look like a bad ass
3: Fallout 3
Galaxy Radio is my super mutant killing anthem
2: Perfect Dark
Took GoldenEye and added Aliens!
1: Team Fortress 2
THE best online game from THE best Developer

4 comments:

BlenderMF said...

dude just like spinal tap, turn it up to 11!!. Oh and I totally agree with you on the pokemon thing, red is definately the best.

Rvlink said...

um pokemon blue is so much better.

Eguy said...

Childhood Heroin lol :D

TF2 would be up there for me too. I am surprised there is no battle fields on the list...

Cory said...

Thanks for sharing this list!! I got Company Of Heroes video game from Game Stop... It is awesome game!!