Monday, February 2, 2009

Top 8? I Hate Video Games Moments

8. Resident Evil 4 Out of Ammo: I went almost half of this game on ten pistol bullets and was finally forced to start over due to lack of ammo because apparently you can't beat those giants with a knife.

7. Diddy Kong Racing Wizpig: The N64 version was so imposible, no matter what we tried we could not beat the stupid pig.

6. Twilight Princess Glitch: After having to start over, twenty hours into this game I now always keep two save files.

5. Toy Story: If I find this game from my childhood again I'm going to beat it and than smash it.

4. F-Zero GX: Lost the same race by fractions of a second over and over...hardest racing game ever.

3. Guitar Hero Bark at the Moon: I literally failed on the final note. I played this song soooo many times and than I thought I had beat it but I missed the final note, my guitar somehow survived and I ended up beating the song.

2. Kingdom Hearts Ansem: My knee took months to recover form hitting it one hundred times after my epic fails with this game.

1. Guitar Hero 2 Jordan: Ahh never beat that stupid ass song, i now hold a permanent grudge against Guitar Hero and Buckethead.

No comments: